Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Spinach, Strawberry and Feta Salad with Poppyseed Dressing!


Is there anything quite as wonderful as a fresh, healthy lunch that requires no cooking and is ready in a matter of seconds?  I think not! 

There is a restaurant near my house that has amazing lunch salads and that's where I got the inspiration for this one that I started making myself for a fraction of the cost.  It's love at first bite!  Try it and you'll love it!

Spinach, Strawberry and Feta Salad
Fresh baby spinach
Fresh strawberries (or any fruit available, like blueberries)
Feta cheese crumbles
Roasted cashews
Light poppy seed dressing

Just layer everything on and enjoy!  Add your own twist with different berries and nuts.  I prefer it with the poppy seed dressing!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...